Free Browsing On Mobile Phones.

Free internet for all? I have been searching a method to get internet on my mobile for free. At last I found out a way to browse free without paying a penny. The only requisite is that you should have a symbian mobile, GPRS connection and the browser.



Requirements


1 . A symbian mobile


2. GPRS connection


3. Tea shark browser


I never ever  heard of this browser before. First time I heard about it I began using it, because previously I had to pay Rs. 275($7) to browse net, now I didn’t have to pay even a penny to anyone.


Connect to the internet using Tea Shark enjoy browsing for free. Though the browser is not so good as opera, browsing for free excites me.


The full Web on your phone, fast and free.


Download it free : Access internet free

0 comments: